NEWSFLASH – You can now book camping online. Just click on the Book Now button.
NOTE: Breakfast is not included with any camping reservation.
The popularity of our camp-site and St Mary’s Loch is almost legendary and yet to this day it remains one of the best kept secrets in Scotland! The camp site itself has been around for years but had recently undergone considerable modernisation.
Campers will also be happy to know that we operate a very family friendly environment!
Due to the popularity of the site, we recommend that campers pre-book as there are a limited number of pitches available.
If your thinking about booking a large party please email us to discuss your requirements.
- Loch side camping
- Fire pits (We sell fire wood £4/bag and kindling £2.50 /bag
- Toilets and outside drinking water tap
- BBQ Facility ((By arrangement)
- Fishing Boat Hire (By arrangement)
- Tibbies kitchen – Bar meals
- Take away meals also available
Please note that this is a small camp site and our facilities are still basic. We are currently undergoing some changes and the shower block with wash-up area will be available soon!
- Campers are requested to be quiet after midnight. This is a family camp site and not a party venue
- Amplified music is not permitted
- No alcohol – we have a ‘no alcohol’ policy on our camp site to help us maintain a clean and friendly space. We ask that you only consume drinks bought at the bar. We are happy to sell bottles and allow them to be taken onto the campsite, all we ask is you pop your empties into the recycling point outside the hotel gates. As a licensee we are responsible for the consumption of alcohol on the premises and are required to have reasonable control over customers’ consumption, we thank you for understanding.
- Following the above; Drunken and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated
- Dogs are very welcome but must be under control at all times and not allowed to roam freely around site. Owners are expected to clear up after their dog!
- Children must be supervised at all times especially near the loch and around fire.
- Fishing by permits only (available at bar). There are generic rules for fishing on St. Mary’s Loch and will be explained when purchasing permit.
- Boats and dinghy’s can be launched however anyone using boats must wear a life jacket. (Life Jackets available at bar).
- Fire’s only in designated fire pits and out by around midnight.
- Vehicles cannot be taken onto the campsite. We have wheelbarrows available to ferry your camping gear to the chosen pitch!
All prices are per night, and all guests are asked to report to Reception to sign in upon arrival.
|Children (12 and under)||£2.50 pn|
|Fishing (on our bank)||£4.00 per person per day|
|Electric Hook up||£5.00 pn|
|Logs||£4.00 per bag|
|Kindling||£2.50 per bag|