The popularity of our camp-site and St Mary’s Loch is almost legendary and yet to this day it remains one of the best kept secrets in Scotland! The camp site itself has been around for years but had recently undergone considerable modernisation.
Campers will also be happy to know that we now operate a family friendly environment.
Due to the popularity of the site, we must ask all campers to pre-book as there are a limited number of pitches available. To enquire about booking a large party please simply get in touch with us.
- Loch side camping
- Fire pits (We sell fire wood £4/bag and kindling £2.50 /bag
- Toilets, Showers, outside drinking water tap & wash up sinks
- BBQ Facility ((By arrangement)
- Fishing Boat Hire (By arrangement)
- Campers Shop (Basics such as Milk, Bread, Drinks soft & alcohol, and more!..)
- Bar and Restaurant meals available
- Take away meals also available.
Please note that this is a small camp site and the facilities are basic.
- Campers are requested to be quiet after midnight. This is a family camp site and not a party venue
- Amplified music is not permitted
- Alcohol – No alcohol to be brought onto camp site except that bought from Bar or camp shop, (as well as the fact that we are a business, the licensee is responsible for the consumption of alcohol on the premises and is required to have control over customers consumption).
- Drunken and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated!
- Dogs are very welcome but must be under control at all times and absolutely not allowed to roam freely around site. Owners are expected to clear up after their dog.
- Children are very welcome too but must be supervised at all times especially near the loch and around fire.
- Fishing by permits only (available at bar). There are generic rules for fishing on St. Mary’s Loch and will be explained when purchasing permit.
- Boats and dinghy’s can be launched however anyone using boats must wear a life jacket. (Life Jackets available at bar).
- Fire’s only in designated fire pits and out by midnight.
- All campers must pre-book, to avoid being disappointed
- Vehicles cannot be taken onto the campsite
All prices are per night, and a deposit of £20 cash per tent will be required on signing in on arrival.
|Single Person||£7.00 pn|
|Small Tent (2 people)||£10.00 pn|
|Large Tent (3-6 people)||£14.00 pn|
|Fishing (on our bank)||£5.00 per person per day|
|Electric Hook up||£5.00 pn|
|Logs||£4.00 per bag|
|Kindling||£2.50 per bag|